Iowa PGA Golf Executive of the Year
The “PGA Golf Executive of the Year Award” bestows special recognition on a PGA Golf Professional who has performed outstanding services for a multiple facility/course management/ownership operation, Allied Association or golf industry executive management position. As one of the highest honors the PGA can bestow, candidates must possess outstanding qualities of leadership, vision, courage, strong moral character, and a substantial record of service to the Association and the game of golf. Individuals honored with the PGA Golf Executive of the Year award will be held as a model PGA Golf Professional.
- Candidate must be a PGA Member in good standing
- Candidate must be well regarded as a model PGA Member
- Demonstration and acknowledgement as an individual of outstanding leadership and strong moral character.
The following persons are ineligible:
- Class “F” or “Reserve” Members
- Apprentices or Associates
The Iowa PGA Award will be presented at the Iowa PGA Awards Ceremony, held in conjunction with the Iowa PGA Annual Meeting.