Iowa PGA Teacher of the Year Award
This honor should be based on a professional’s entire record and achievements over their career. The following guidelines are used to determine nominees for this prestigious award:
• Unusual, innovative or special teaching programs initiated or implemented
• Instructional articles, videos or publications written or produced
• List of outstanding golfers whom the nominee has instructed
• Involvement in junior golf activities and in the community
• Innovative contributions to golf instruction
• Candidate must be well regarded as a model PGA Member
• Demonstration and acknowledgement as an individual of outstanding leadership and strong moral character.
The following persons are ineligible:
• Apprentices or Associates
The Iowa PGA Award will be presented at the All Star Pro Golf Awards Luncheon Ceremony, held in conjunction with the Iowa PGA Annual Meeting. Tuesday, October 24th.