Become a Member
There are three pathways that lead to PGA membership:
• PGA PGM Associate Program
• PGA Golf Management University Program
• Test-out option for current and former LPGA members
While the associate and university programs differ in significant ways, both pathways require completion of the same PGA PGM curriculum, work experience, PGA Playing Ability Test and employment or internship requirements.
The courses cover content and activities every PGA Professional should know and be able to demonstrate when they enter the profession as a PGA member.
The Reciprocity test-out option is available for either current or former LPGA Class A Tour Player members or current LPGA Class A Teaching and Club Professional division members only.
The first few steps can be found below. For more information and questions feel free to contact the Greg Mason (email@example.com), Tess Goudy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-800-4PGAPRO.
1. Complete a Background Check – Click Here
2. Register and test out of an online pre-qualifying course – Click Here
3. Satisfy the Playing Ability Test (PAT) requirement – Click Here
4. Register into the PGA PGM apprentice program – Click Here